Join Our Team Today! Give us a call at (614) 835-7364!
If you’re interested in a career in transportation, you’ve come to the right place. Brewster Motor Express is always hiring qualified and safe drivers to join our team. Our runs are mostly west coast and drivers are usually home at least two days per week – not out for months at a time. As a family owned and operated business we understand that family comes first. As a small and locally owned business our drivers are people and not numbers.
What we offer:
Family owned and operated, unlike most transportation companies, we can guarantee weekly home time. If a driver wants 2-3 days home a week, that is entirely possible. Additionally, unlike most transportation companies our benefits include:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Yearly Longevity Bonus (paid before Christmas)
- Paid vacation
- Paid uniforms
- Paid orientation and DOT Physical
- Weekly safety bonus
- W-2 employment
- Ongoing training
- Part time driving positions
- Dispatching flexibility (we will work with our drivers)
- New equipment- our fleet is almost entirely Freightliner Cascadias, owner operator spec, none of them older than 2013.
All rates include a $0.04 safety bonus in the amount shown.
- Solo Driver: $0.48
- Dedicated Team or Utility* Driver: $0.56
- Unassigned Team Driver: $0.60
*we define a Utility driver as someone who will run anything we ask. Nights, Team, Solo- whatever.
**Peak Mileage Bonus**
Between October 1 and December 31, an additional 6 cents per mile are paid on any miles over 2,500.
For example, a team that runs 6,000 miles in a week will earn an additional 6 cents per mile on all miles over 5,000. A solo driver that runs 3,000 miles in a week will earn an additional 6 cents per mile on all miles over 2,500.
- MUST HAVE a 1 year of verifiable driving experience in the past 3 years, or 5 years in the past 10, OR 6 months in the last 18 months after completing Roadmaster or Southern State Driving School
- MUST HAVE a CDL Class A with doubles endorsement before applying (prior doubles experience not required)– if they don’t have the doubles endorsement they must be willing to get it. To get it added to your license you just have to go to the DMV, take a paper test and pay $60.00. It’s not that hard.
- No DUI convictions within the past 10 years
- No felony convictions
- No more than one moving violation in the last 3 years (No speeds over 15mph over limit in a CMV, reckless operation, etc.)
For more information give us a call at (614) 835-7364. We’ll return your call within 24 hours, or you can apply online today!